Thursday, January 29, 2009

Challenge Spotlight - It's All About Me - hosted by Carol Marion

February is the month of hearts and flowers, so I decided it would be a great time to work on a theme of love. I've found in my genealogy research, lots of wedding photos of various ancesters. In many of them, they didn't dress in white, but in black. Seeing the young faces of my grandparents and g-grandparents, I wonder what they were thinking and how they felt....they looked so young. So----this month we are going to scrap those wedding photos.

Here's how the February crop will work:

1) The Theme is "Timeless Love"

2) The challenge is to scrap a wedding photo or portait and convey either a memory or story or a bit of research that you want to be remembered.

3) This month, the featured kit will be my "Timeless Memories" kit. It is on sale this month at 30% off in my store HERE. (My "Timeless Memories Add-on is the Promo mini-kit for the month of Feb and is free with any $10 purchase in the store)


4) Layouts should be posted in the gallery no later than Feb 26 to receive the posting bonus. If you you post a layout without the featured kit, you will receive a template (that may be used for the next crop), but if you post a layout using the featured kit, you will receive the template AND a special mini-kit created just for this crop.

6) You can still participate in the crop if you are unable to make the chat as this is a month-long crop.

7) I will give out a gift to help out with your layout at the chat.

7) Check out the forum HERE throughout the month for extra info and links.

Have fun this month and see you at the chat on February 2nd. If you have any questions or suggestions, your feedback is always appreciated....email me at ecarla@rogers.com

No comments: