Monday, February 9, 2009

Challenge Spotlight - Grow Your Elements - Hosted by Marsha & April

Marsha and I are back and ready to have a great time with you all!
Our chat will be on February 10th at 9:00 PM Eastern Time , 6:00 PM Pacific Time. I am really excited and I have made some beautiful posting bonus' for you!
I am so excited in fact I couldnt wait another minute to share them with you!! Even though you will need to wait until the crop to find out what the Element of the Month is and get your Element Freebies to use in your layouts, I just couldnt wait!! I am not very good with keeping secrets or keeping surprises hidden LOL I just get too excited!

Your posting bonus for this Challenge is below:

If you use our Vintage Valentine Kit you will receive the above QP as well as these three Alphas that coordinate with our Vintage Valentine Kit:

One of the alphas is a fabric Duct Tape Alpha, one is a sanded chipboard alpha and one is an alpha that has been contoured so it has some beautiful dimension.

We hope to see you at our Chat! If for some reason you are unable to make it to the chat please PM myself or Marsha and we will get the elements to you so you can complete the challenge. Check out all the details in the forum HERE.

No comments: