Saturday, June 21, 2008

Coming very soon ......







Woohoooo finally finished the previews and description. Need to get zipped up and in the store. Hopefully I'll get a little time this evening to work on that. Be sure to keep your eyes open for it!
It's been fun blogging with you this week. I'll miss "chatting" with you each day. However, I'm always blogging away on my own blog, so please do stop by from time to time and leave me a comment. I'm working on trying to get on a better schedule with my design stuff, freebies, etc. BUT after vacation I'm sure! LOL
Hugs to all!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kit looks Fabulous Georgia.....Hope you are having a beautiful weekend.....

Lois B said...

Hi Georgia, this is Jody aka Laser on the Scrapping Garden site. I was wondering what I need to do in order to claim the prize for naming this kit? It is so exciting to win something!