Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Humpy Day!

Where is the day going???? It's flying by and I can't seem to conquer the pile of papers on my desk. I'm trying so hard to have everything cleaned up before we go away on vacation. Soooo a quick post from me and then back to work.


Here's a little something special for you just from me today:


A fun quick page using my Shades of Summer Bright kit. You can download it SORRY THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED.
I tried not to embellish it too much so you could add your own touches to it.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments girls... I promise to post in more detail tomorrow.
Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the adorable qp Georgia!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Georgia fot this darling QP...Soooo glad to see the blog active again....Busy with the flood waters at my daughters so spend very little time on puter.....TY Hugs enclosed....