Monday, June 2, 2008

PLEASE Keep Ragan in Your Thoughts & Prayers!!


Some of you might remember an adorable, sweet little girl named Ragan Rodriguez, the daughter of a TSG co-owner & designer, Michelle Rodriguez. Back in 2005 she was diagnosed with stage IV Germ Cell Cancer.

About a year ago Ragan was told she was again in remission (second time for her). She was happily enjoying life - taking dance lessons, playing, finally able to have long hair, just being a kid! Well, they recently found out the cancer was back yet again! Dyanna (co-ower of TSG) heard from Michelle that Ragan has also contracted Cellulitis (an infection of the skin)! Here is an small bit from an email Michelle, wrote:

"Ragan has had Cellulitis, an infection of the skin, and not only has it not responded to the antibiotics, but she has developed sepsis and is in critical condition. She's on oxygen and more antibiotics as well as some other medications. The prognosis is not good. People with a weakened immune system like Ragan have about a 20% recovery rate, meaning that 80% die. But, since she was hospitalized already when it set in she has a better prognosis because they were able to start treatment right away.
What that means is that I will be away from home and TSG much longer than I anticipated. Since she is in the ICU I have no computer access and I’ve only been getting about 3 hours a week at home. I try to get as much done as possible during my time home but I know it’s not much help."

PLEASE keep this adorable little girl, Michelle, and the rest of their family in your thoughts & prayers!!

To read more about Ragan, you can visit there web site at the Caring Bridge HERE **You must join the web site to be able to view the page**

8 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Adding Ragan & her family to my PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sending my prayer for her and her family right now! I have also contacted our church and they are added to our chain 24- 7!!!!!! Keep up posted of her progress, please! The only thing that changes anything is prayer. Hugs, Deb P

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to hear that Ragan is not doing well. I will definitely keep her and her family in my prayers.

By the way, the link would not work for me. It said I didn't have permission to access the site.

Anonymous said...

So sad that this poor child (and family) must go through so much. What a beautiful photo of Ragan and her shining smile!! Sending my prayers, hugs, positive energy, and good wishes to Ragan, Michelle, and her family. Please let Michelle know that we all understand that her priorities must be with her child and her family. She has enough to worry about and shouldn't give TSG or computer time a second thought...unless it helps her in some small way, of course.
(((( HUGS )))))
Barb, from Manitoba, CANADA

Anonymous said...

Soooo very sorry to hear of Ragans latest crisis....That poor Dear has been thru sooo much as well as you Dear Michelle....Ragan is in my thoughts and prayers until she is better and back home....Michelle...I am sending you a lot of soothing Hugs...Hope that they help.....You just tend to your Daughter and we will all be there for you if you need us....With much Love Grammadiane

Lois B said...

My prayers are with Ragan and her family. I tried to visit the website but it says I am not authorized to visit.

Caroline said...

Please pass on my thoughts and prayers to Michelle and her family.

Anonymous said...

Ragan and Michelle are in my thoughts and prayers. Sepsis is a scarey thing and it is very fatal. I will pray that the Lord will spare her and give Michelle the strength to continue to take care of Ragan. I know myself that it is very tough and wearing taking care of your child. Especially in the hospital.