Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday ...

Oh boy has it been a Monday! I think in the office we made up for a smooth Friday the 13th by having a horrific Monday. Fortunately things settled down as the day went on and I think it's under control now.

Hey, have you seen the Box of Dreams challenge this month? I wasn't able to do the crop, but did go ahead and post a fun challenge and there's a great prize for completing it.

First things first .... the featured kit for this month is my Shades of Summer Bright which is on sale for only $2 for the month of June.



Also as a bonus, I've put my Dream Your Own Monogram for Summer on sale for only $2 also. This coordinates beautifully with the Shades of Summer Bright kit and gives you all kinds of monogram, alpha and extra elements options. It's kind of like a super special add on kit. :)




Now on to the challenge, this month we are going to do an ad challenge. Here is an ad that I used for inspiration for a layout I did quite a while back.




The rules are simple. You MUST use the featured kit (or the Dream Your Own Monogram for Summer kit) and do a layout inspired by this ad. Your bonus is a fabulous bracket album created with the Shades of Summer kit.



These can be used as a hybrid project with the Basic Grey Bracket Chipboard Albums, or as a base on any size page. Think of all the fun! Includes 8 png album pages along with 5 stitched blank pages to customize for the covers or use for extra journaling.

Post your layouts in the Box of Dreams gallery so we can oooohhhh and aaaahhh over them. Be sure to post a link to your layout back in this thread so I make sure to get your bonus out to you.

I sure hope you'll join in the fun!

No comments: