Sunday, May 4, 2008

How Did You Spend NSD?

I hope everyone had a great NSD surfing around digi world. :) I also hope that you saved some money to catch the deals that will be coming at TSG at the end of the month as we celebrate our 2nd birthday! You had to pick and choose of where to visit on NSD, but during the week of May 21st-27th you won't have to pick and choose! You will have the chance to catch all the GREAT crops and deals going on at TSG and have a relaxing & fun time with us. So make sure to mark your calendar!!

Have you checked out the May issue of the TSG Newsletter? You can check it out HERE


You won't want to miss out on this issue! Get a chance to put a face to a name for each of the TSG Team...and grab some great goodies from some of the TSG Team.

Have you been keeping an eye on the Petal Pushers Contest? There are already some GREAT layouts in the Gallery,so make sure to go check them out! Voting with start very soon. There are some VERY talented individuals who are competing for a spot on the TSG CT Team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen....Welcome Back !! I have checked out the new newsletter and my gosh what a great bunch of goodies.....There are some challenges that I do not enter because to be honest....I'm just not too sure of myself and I really have a hard time attending crops and chats because of shared puter time......But every though I can't do everything I do enjoy what I DO do.....Have a Happy Day Dear....See you 2moro...