Thursday, May 1, 2008

FINALLY A NEW POST!!!

I am finally feeling some better. I am still very tired but am feeling better. Now JP is getting sick and my DH is getting it again!!

Cher, I send my love and prayers! I am so sorry for what is happening to you. If I was there I would take care of you and help you. I have had pain make me sick before too. My heart goes out to you! I wish there was something I could do to help. I will pray that God will heal you quickly and that he gives you the strength to cope in the meantime. Consider that you have been given a Bear Hug!!

I finally have a wonderful freebie for you. A quickpage from one of my Creative Team Members. Her name is Chantal and she is very talented! I am very proud to have her on my team!

Here is a layout I made with her quickpage. It is a layout of the Living Last Supper. My nephew was Jesus. He was the only person that attends his church that has long enough hair! lol
Photobucket He is very handsome and a fine Jesus if I dont say so myself!. Here is the qp and the link for it.

Photobucket
Here is the link for your freebie! (Sorry, this link has expired)

I hope you enjoy this QP as much as I have. Please make sure to leave a little love for Chantal and I will make sure she gets it.

Feel free to post your layouts using this beautiful qp in my designer gallery at The Scrapping Garden. I would love for you to share your layout with me so I can give you some love.

A remindar too that Blueprint of my Garden is still going on. I would love for you all to participate in it. This has been one of my favorite challenges before I decided to fill in for Linda. I learned so much about layout construction and how to not make it look to cluttered or detracting from the photo. The link to this awesome challenge is here: http://www.scrappinggarden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3699

God Bless and I definitely will write again tomorrow! I Promise!! Have a wonderful Evening! Hugs and Happy Scrapping!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great qp, thanks so much for sharing with me.

MOMMAZO

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the layout on tis QP is great. Thanks so much, Chantal.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Great QP....Glad that you are feeling a bit better.....

Anonymous said...

TYSVMFS ;-) Love the QP..