Saturday, July 26, 2008

An Apology, A Couple Layouts and a Gift

I've probably been the worst hostess ever. I never imagined that when I decided to hostess this week that it would be such a busy week for me. Between the yard sale and getting ready for the big move, I've barely found time to sleep. I think I'm at a grand total of 20 hours for the entire week, let alone scrap and open up to all you Scrapping Garden fansI hope to chose another week to hostess again in the very near future so I can share some before and after pictures at our house, as well as to share more of myself with you all. That will definitely be after the move and after Kathryn starts school in August though. That way I know I can have my life all situated.

But, since I'm here, I thought you all might like to see the layouts that I've done this month with Michelle Rodriguez's wonderful mini kit Day Dreamin'

This first layout is from when I got together with my best friend and her kids. It is Kathryn and Erica's oldest daughter Grace.

And this second one is from my cousin's wedding two years ago.

The first picture is me dancing with the bride during the dollar dance. The middle is my Mom, my cousin Cindy (sister of the groom) and my cousin Jason (the groom). Finally, the last picture is my brother dancing with Jason during the dollar dance. Our entire family is crazy, as you might well be able to tell.

Now finally, here is what I know you all are looking for, my gift to you all for being so patient with me: Falling quickpage (sorry, this link has expired)

And here is a preview of the gift you'll be receiving:

Hope to visit with you all again soon,
Dorann

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Hope life settles down for you soon - I think we all know what its like trying to get moved and settled in. Thank you for the darling QP - and hope you do come back to host another week when you can enjoy it too. Hugs, Robbi

Anonymous said...

No apologies neccessary Dear Heart...We ALL have put ourselves into very busy situations at one time or another..The world we live in is very fast paced...We would LOVE it if you host again...By the way...Thank you for your lovely gift.....Sending Hugs...Grammadiane