Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

There are still some "glitches" in my life, but things seem to be getting under control. I had to spend time today, killing the algea in my "green" pool. NOT NICE! I am hoping that I will be able to vacuum it tomorrow evening, and have lovely BLUE water for the holiday weekend. Our weather outlook is looking good for a change. We have had so much rain, AND humidity, that it really made a mess of my pool. I hate to see my electric bill this month ... that filter has been running 24/7 in an attempt to keep the algae bugs away.

In the meantime, (did I mention I have not been sleeping too well????) I have been able to put together some kits. Today I placed a new MINI-KIT in the store. It was inspired by, of all things, LIPSTICK. When I saw this palette, my mind immediately thought ...cosmetics. I would love to see some layouts of your little girls playing dress-up, or your "tweens" primping! How sweet would that be?!

Here is a preview of the mini, which you can get on sale for $2.00 in my store.
Photobucket

Well, it is late, and I need to get my trash out for the morning. HAPPY SCRAPPIN'

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Pretty new Kit Marsha! Seems summer brings on that Algea, we have it in the lake too, but the fish and ducks pretty much take care of it, guess we luck out there. Glad your weather is gettin better too!