Monday, July 21, 2008

Just Stopping By To Share Some Pictures

Almost a year ago, Tom gave me a Canon Rebel for our anniversary. Since I got the camera I've taken over 2500 pictures. Most of them are of the kids, but I've also taken pictures of some random things as well.

That said, I have some pictures from this month that I'd love to share with you all.

First off, I'll share a picture of my family. This was taken in May, and it was the first time we've had a family picture done since Paul was born. Thank goodness for my tripod and timer on the camera.





This month we also got together with my best friend who moved to Texas last year. We hadn't gotten to see them since then, and it was the first time that I met her youngest daugther. Here are a couple of pictures from that day.





That was our group picture from the day. From left top it is Paul, my brother Michael, my niece Lilliana. Bottom Erica, her daughters Elizabeth and Grace, Kathryn, Erica's son Zach, and myself.

And finally Erica and I with our babies. Her with Elizabeth and me with Paul.


It is dark because I haven't been able to edit them yet.

I also want to share just a little bit about Erica. She is the best friend that a girl can have. We've been friends for 25 years now. Since we were both 3 years old. She was there for me when my dad died when I was 14 and was a bridesmaid in my wedding. She was able to cry with me when I had a miscarriage on the same day that she announced she was pregnant with her son. We would both have been due on the same day. And she is Godmother to my rainbow baby, Paul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorann...What a beautiful Family you have......Great picture Shares....Thank You....Have a GR8 Day Dear.....

Robbi and Mike said...

What a beautiful family you have and fantastic photos of your best friend and her family. So great you still can get together :)
Have a great week! p.s. your camera takes great pics!!!