Monday, April 28, 2008

BIRTHDAY DAY!!

Today has been a fairly good birthday. It would be better if I was a completely well girl!!

My mother called as well as my son Marc, and my brother. Also, a surprise! My girlfriend Marsha called from New York!! I love hearing from people. It was great to talk to everyone. Especially my brother. We are lucky if we talk twice a year each on our birthday. We had a nice long conversation also. We both decided to keep in better contact.

I will blog more about my family tommorrow. I am pretty tired tonight. I also, promise, promise a freebie tomorrow also.

All in all it was a good birthday. I promise to be a better blogger tomorrow. I am just so tired tonight.

Have a great day.

Happy Scrapping

6 comments:

Cher said...

Happy, happy, joy, joy birthday sweet lady!
I, too, spent all last night talking to my huge family all over the country!
It is such a great feeling - so I know hence you speak!
I hope you go out for a dinner or whatever is your pleasure - and look forward to hearing about it tomorrow - hugs and cheers!
Cher~Austin, TX
cmoynihan001!austin.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Hon....We totally understand...I have just gotten over the Flu myself and can attest to just how hard it is to do much of anything...Can't wait to see the blog tomorrow but til then Dear Heart...You just go back to bed and Rest....Rest....Rest....Sending some Feel Better Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well for your birthday. I hope you are feeling better today!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your feeling bad, I know what it is like being in pain and nothing seems to help. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers in hopes that you may get some relief and feel better real soon. Take care! Hugs and best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Cher said...

Addon to my post!
I got bad news at surgeons - and they put BOTH legs and feet in casts again - so dearest lady, I am feeling your pain!
When I finally got home, I got sick to my tummy - and then had to figure out how to clean up in s ooter! So - did kitchen cabinets and outside of dishwasher, floor, sinks with spic 'n span liquid - then cried for a few hours - bf out of town til friday - feel free to not post this - just want you to know that alot of us are going through so much - weird, huh?! Huggers - take care - and I do cre - Cher