Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 17, 2008

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm not even done with my shopping. I guess that's what is called the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season. LOL I'll be hustling out again today to find just the gift I'm looking for. If only I KNEW what that was. <-----sigh>.

Well, on the 5th day of Christmas....................you can download your gift HERE. (sorry, this link is no longer available.)

And let's not forget that tonight, Wednesday, December 17th, there will be a Christmas Movie Trivia chat at 10PM ET in the chatroom!! Don't miss the fun!!

3 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you - Pretty Pieces for the great kit!

Anonymous said...

Gosh...I'm sooo caught up in all the Christmas Flurry that I've been forgeting the blog.....OOPSIE....Thank you for Day 5 Dear....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kit!!