Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9, 2008


Well, I have an update on the remodeling. Now, hubby isn't quite sure if he wants to remodel the upstairs bathroom and tear out the downstairs one to make the dining room bigger or remodel the downstairs bathroom and leave the upstairs alone. LOL But we looked around at Home Depot anyway. At least I have some ideas as to what I want when we DO decide!!

Pammy has a cute set of Christmas Charms for you today. They coordinate with the set of 25 Christmas Charms that she has in the store for only $2.00!! You can get them in her shoppe HERE.

And you can download her Christmas Charms gift HERE. (Sorry, this link is no longer available.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Christmas charms - they are very pretty - I especially like the angel one!

Anonymous said...

LOL...I thought only us gals couldn't make up our minds.....LOL...Thank You for these wonderful Charms....I Love them....

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you for the Goodies - Im glad the Blog is up and runnin again... Hugs Robbi