Friday, December 19, 2008

December 19, 2008

Oh my goodness!!! I just now remembered that I TOTALLY FORGOT TO BLOG TODAY!!!!
YIKES!! I'm soooooo sorry everybody! I'll leave this gift link up an extra day for ya.
It's getting really crazy for me the closer Christmas gets!

Anyway, I'll post your gift for today before today is GONE! Again, I humbly apologize!!

Get today's gift HERE. (Sorry, this link is no longer available.)

Enjoy! And I PROMISE to try and have tomorrow's gift up MUCH MUCH earlier!!

7 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

LOL I know the feeling - Thank you - Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thats ok to be late. I understand. Thanks for the gift.
wilma730

bluebellesmom said...

Thank you for this lovely kit. Merry Christmas!

bluebellesmom said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

TerriM said...

Thanks for today's download even if it was a little late, LOL. Just kidding. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)