Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4, 2008


I think I finally finished all the decorating I'm going to do this year. I need to share some layouts. I've got my big tree up and 3 small primitive trees. Lots of small decorations and some of my wood crafted Christmas decorations too, mixed in with pine and white lights. I love lighting the trees and burning candles in almost every room, just relaxing and enjoying the season.

To help you enjoy the season, Pammy has created this little gift for you. Isn't it just the cutest set of torn paper elements?! Thanks Pammy!!

Download today's gift HERE. Sorry, this link is no longer available.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are great! thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much..this is very pretty..'
Happy Holidays..
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

How cute! Thank you.

Margaret said...

What an original idea. I love it. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

These are terrific...I forgot to stop by but remembered today....LOL...You know ...the Ole Old Timers settin' in ...Have a GREAT Week-end Dear.....And Thank you Hugs ARE enclosed...