Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008


Well, here we are in the final month of 2008! Can you believe it?? It doesn't seem possible.
Lots of things have changed in my life this past year and I think I've grown as my own woman. I no longer let people run over me and I've learned to speak my mind, BUT I DO listen first. I've become more independent and make my own decisions.
Maybe that comes with age. YIKES! I AM an OLD HAG!!
We had snow flurries all day today and it's VERY cold outside. So this seemed like a great day to put up my Christmas decorations and my trees. Yep, trees. I just have 1 big tree and 3 little primitive trees spread throughout the house all decorated and........well.....Christmasy!! I watched Christmas movies while decorating and put myself right in the Christmas mood!
And along with that Christmas mood comes "giving". I'm giving everyone a Christmasy paper overlay today to start December off. So pick up your gift today and come back tomorrow for another Christmas Gift.
It's CU/S4O/S4H OKAY!! TOUs included in the zip file. Please leave a comment if you appreciate the giving that the TSG Team will be doing here on the blog this month.
Thank you for stopping by!!
Cheryl McCain - aka Digi Designs by Cheryl

Download your gift HERE. (Sorry, this link is no longer available.)

16 comments:

Pat Hall said...

Hey Cheryl! So glad you're reviving the blog, I've missed it. Thanks for the present, it's great! And, of course, thanks for putting our Josh on the blog!
Pat

Anonymous said...

Whoooo Hoooo The Blog is going again...I sure did miss it...thank you for thee lovely overlays...I Love 'em....and I enjoyed reading your journaling...An Old Hag...You've got to be kidding !!! LOL...If you are an old had then I am an ancient one....Sending hugs....GD

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheryl, this is so very nice ... your gift is very much appreciated. It is nice to see the blog up and running. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ... gotta luv Josh!

Anonymous said...

HI Cheryl,
Thank you so much for the gift. I love it.. Thanks for starting up the blog again. IT's all part of home..
*Hugs*
Carolyn

Unknown said...

thank you for the gift

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you Cheryl, so nice to see the blog up and running again...and the cute paper!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cheryl, you have your tree up already. That is great, I am going to try and get mine up tomorrow. I have a big one in the livingroom and a 4' in the computer room because that is where I am 90% of the time. Thank You for the goodie.

Anonymous said...

Wow Cheryl, you have your tree up already. That's great. I am going to get mine up tomorrow. I put a big one up in the livingroom and a 4' in the computer room because that is where I spend a lot of time.
Thank You so much for the goodie.

Anonymous said...

Wow Cheryl, you have your tree up already. That's great. I am going to get mine up tomorrow. I put a big one up in the livingroom and a 4' in the computer room because that is where I spend a lot of time.
Thank You for the goodie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the overlay, Cheryl. It's really great! I've missed the blog, so it's wonderful to see something new on it.

Tina Bentley said...

very nice to see the blog with a message on it. Love the overlay, thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of the blog as well as the wonderful Christmas music :) Thank you so much for all you do Cheryl, and thank you for the gift :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have your tree up already. Good for you. I am going to get mine up today.

Thanks for the goodie.

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for the goodie.
Great to have the blog up and running again.

Deborah Claxton said...

More gorgeous paper!! THank you so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the blog going again.
Thanks so much for the Christmas overlay!