Monday, January 21, 2008

Designing

As a designer here, I don't get to create layouts much anymore. But I do enjoy seeing layouts made with my kits and seeing kits made with my templates. I'm addicted now to making paper templates and have created hundreds of paper overlays, waiting to be sold in the store. I have created a tutorial for you found in the TSG Forum (click here) where I have included two template freebies for you to play with. If you create a paper using my templates and post it in your gallery and post the link in the forum, I will send you a third template to play with.







Tomorrow, I'll have a coordinating freebie for you from a kit that Linda Cumberland, Lien Griffin and I created together. Check out our new kit that will be in the store on Friday and it will be on sale for a limited time. (Click here to see more of the kit... it's wonderful!!!)
I am making an ice cream kit and would love to hear some input on what kind of things you would like to see in this yummy kit. We all Scream for Ice Cream!!! Hey, I think I just thought of the kit title...lol.
Thanks everyone for visiting me today.
Lynn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see sprinkles, cones and bowls and ice cream so we can make are own ice dishes and cones. Maybe wordart out of the title???

Jen said...

***Isn't there anyone else left out there besides sweethaven??? Hopefully I haven't chased everyone off! Come let Lynn know you are here!!***

Your paper templates look great! I will have to check those out :)

The kit you, Linda and Lien made looks gorgeous! I'm sure it will be a popular one.

Love your idea for the name of your ice cream kit :) As far as ideas for it....hmmm....maybe a colors like a chocolate brown, pink and a vanilla off-white with black and maybe red as accent colors. Sweethaven gave some great ideas for elements! I look forward to seeing your finished kit.