Monday, January 14, 2008

Manic Monday

I hope you all had a better Monday than I did! I dropped my oldest off at school around 9am...went to Target to do some shopping and got a call a little before 9:30 as I was headed toward the check-out. UGH! I had to ditch my cart and go pick Drew up from school with him right in the midst of a HUGE fit. That boy is going to put me in the funny farm!

Enough about that :) The super talented Michelle Rodriguez was kind enough to share this great craft! This is a great project not just for letters, but with some small adjustments you can make an album for all the Christmas Cards that you get each year and don’t know what to do with! You can grab the instructions HERE

Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wonderful idea Michelle...I never thought of doing it with business size envys!!! Thanks Michelle and Jen too. I hope things go smoothly today :)

Michelle said...

How cute!! Thank you!!