Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Raining. It's Pouring...

I love it when it rains... when I'm inside the house, of course. My hair is allergic to moisture. It swells and frizzes. It makes my hair bigger and my already chubby face smaller...lol. It's weird because back in Junior high up until months before getting married, I had to have permanents to get my hair curly. Now my hair is naturally curly. My hair dresser friend told me your hair chemistry changes every 7 years.... interesting.


Funny story, before going to Hawaii, I bought a hair product to "waterproof" your hair. I didn't want my hair to frizz in the humidity. Well the stuff is pretty thick and oily and you use it sparingly and try to spread it thoughout all the hairs. Well, in Hawaii the weather was kind of misty. My hair looked like I had glitter sprinkled on it. It was an accumulation of dew drops forming on my "waterproofed" hair.



I'm getting a few template uploads from some members experimenting with my tutorial. You are doing a great job girls. You can find the forum post here. The links and the challenge will end 11:59 on Saturday.


Here is a Link has expired that coordinates with our Live Love Laugh kit. It will be in the store soon and will be 25% off for 3 days. Freebie good for 24 hours only.


Susie and Jen, thanks for the scrumptious ideas for the kit. I'm actually excited now to design this. The ideas are wonderful and really helps in the designing process. Because you kindly commented on my blog, I will think of you guys when I create this kit.... freebies....hmmmm...lol.


Well I've got a super busy day ahead of me. I don't want to give you an anxiety attack with all the crazy details. Thanks again for visiting me. I appreciate your comments!!!

Take care, Lynn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL...I'm still laughing at your attempt to "Waterproof" your hair...Let us know if it works....You are getting rain....hahaha We just got 8-9 inches of that white fluffy stuff...See ya' tomorrow....Hugs Hon

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing.
;-)
Carolyn

Jen said...

Oh I'm jealous of Grammadiane :) We didn't get hardly any of the white fluffy stuff...instead we got ice! We are still waiting for our first good snow of the season.

Waterproof hair, huh? lol I have perfectly straight hair that just hangs flat. Wish the chemistry of mine would change. lol I have actually heard that your whole body chemistry changes every 7 years...so I guess the hair would go along with that.

Good luck with your ice cream kit! I look forward to seeing it all finished! And thanks for the freebie that coordinates with your Live Love and Laugh kit.

Hope your super busy day goes smoothly!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!!!

Lois B said...

Thank you for the freebie. As for the ice cream kit, it is not as easy as it sounds! I have seen the odd kit here and there and the ice cream in a cone just doesn't look real, so am hoping yours will. How about an old fashioned ice cream maker, or tubs of different flavored ice cream like you see in some ice cream stores.