Saturday, January 5, 2008

Time to bid you farewell....

Well for now anyway! Thank you everyone for your kind words about today. It was not as bad as i imagined it would be!
So my week with you has come to an end. The new year is well and truly under way and life for most of us is returning to some normality. I would like to thank you for taking this small journey with me and looking into my busy life.
I have no doubt i will be back again in the future but for now i will leave you with a small anecdote from my little man over Christmas...

We are in the car and a little voice pipes up,
" Mum!"
I curtly replied " Yes baby ", I am driving and concentrating on the road so my mind is not fully on my son's important statement.....
"Mum, i do not think Santa should give gifts to tourists!" I think to myself oh bless he thinks Santa will have trouble keeping track of all the tourists in the world.
I ask, " Why not Son?" Expecting the pre thought answer to come out he replies " Well Mum, tourists blow people up, it's not right if they get presents too!"
Okay so my darling offspring meant to say terrorists!!! Man i nearly put the car in a ditch i laughed so hard. Poor little guy had to wait ages for me to explain my reaction!!

I thank you again for your time spent with me, and leave you all with a parting gift...You can get it here (Sorry, this link has expired). Thanks again to Karen for all her help with the weeks giveaways.

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Too cute!!!
TY so very much for todays goody!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much to both of you for sharing with us!! Enjoyed reading the blog this week, loved the "little man" part, so glad you didn't put the car in a ditch though. Have a great weekend. :)

Michelle said...

Thank you both so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks --- great story about the tourists! It's been fun! Thanks for sharing!

Robbi and Mike said...

OMG, Thats too funny, cute little guy! Thanks for sharin with us and thank Karen for the little gift also - Have a great Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hate to see you go Dear Heart....Soooo enjoyed our visit....and thank you for all the lovely goodies you shared....Have a great week and be seeing you again real soon here....Muah