Saturday, January 19, 2008

See Ya Later!

Well, tonight marks the end of my hosting for a few weeks. I know you all are going to LOVE our next hostesses - So don't miss out!!

I spent my Saturday running erronds and then helping hold things for my hubby as he mounted our new TV on the wall and started installing new ClosetMaids in our laundry room. I know, SO exciting ;)

Since I am REALLY hoping to get some sleep tonight after having 2 nights of not much more than 3 hrs each night, I am going to cut this entry very short and just leave you with this...

Michaele Burkhart has created yet another lovely SticKit with Kristina Messier's "Fun Fair" kit (Elments available HERE and papers HERE). You can grab the SticKit HERE (sorry, this link has expired)

And with that...I'm signing off for the night ;) *wave*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye-Bye Hunny bunny....Gosh your time here just went toooo fast....Have a Great rest of today and Muah...I'm gonna miss you but looking forward to the next guest....Sending Hugs....

Robbi and Mike said...

Thanks for a fun week. Hope you have a great weekend and dont work too hard, Hugs - And Thank you Michaele for the cute Stickit!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY all so very much for the FAB QP!!!!!
Hope you got a good nights rest!!!