Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Already?

My Wednesday morning was spent keeping my oldest occupied with school work since I had decided to keep him home because of his behavior on Monday. So instead of getting to spend his morning with friends at school working on his winter art fair project, and seeing the animals the zoo brought for "Animal Encounters" (something they have one time every other month- and the thing I think he was the most upset about missing), he sat with me and we worked on his handwriting and letter sounds. Not nearly as much fun and hopefully it will make him stop and think before he acts the way he did on Monday. I know, I'm a MEAN Mommy - Drew has made sure to let me know that more than once over the past couple of days.

This means that I also didn't get my usual morning time to myself while Drew is at school and Zach takes a nap. Having missed this time on Monday and now today, that has put me WAY behind on things around the house. And it also cut into my daily computer time. So I won't bore you any more and get down to what I have to share with you today. :)

Michaele Burkhart has created another lovely SticKit that I am able to share with all of you. This time with Linda Cumberlands's "Thankful" kit (available HERE) You can grab the SticKit HERE (Sorry, it has been over 24-hours and this link has expired.)

If you missed out on the Sketch by Design crop at TSG tonight, do not fear!! You still have time to participate. You need to use this sketch
and create a layout using Georgia's "Peggy's Rose" Kit (available HERE for $2 until Jan 18th!) Then post your layout HERE by next Wednesday, January 23rd to receive the posting bonus!

Don't forget to mark your calendar for the "Templates 2 Treasures" crop this Friday, January 18th at 9pm EST. See all the information HERE

Ok, I need to get myself off to bed since I have to take Drew to swimming lessons tomorrow morning. Bye for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet....Boy I know all too well its never fun to be a disiplinarian...Been there Done that many many times but take my word for it they don't hold a grudge once they have grown up....Thank You for that Lovely Stickit.....Muah Dear..And PLEASE go get some rest....

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Sometimes we have to be mean but as they get older they forget & love you more Mine do!!! LOL
TY both so very much for this FAB QP!!!!!!!!!