Friday, January 25, 2008

Sorry I missed yesturday....

I had to go into work last minute. Then since I was in town, I visited my nephews and then went shopping for party favors for the birthday party tomorrow. Then I forgot that my son needed/wanted to hand out birthday goodies in school today so I had to go to Costco.



Right now I'm uploading another kit for the store. I'm frantically creating ADs for our February newsletter and trying to clean up and work at the same time..... ARGH... Calgon take me away.


Since I'm in the role of creating ADs I've got some last minute info to share with you.


The Braving the Elements challenge is still going on. The featured kit, "Delightfully Wintry" will be on sale until the 31st. You have a chance to earn two kits for the price of one... that's on sale.




Our Live Love Laugh kit will be in the store on Tuesday as well as a Stickit Set created from that kit. You can purchase one or the other or purchase both at a discounted price. Those kits will also be on sale until February 2nd.






Which leads me to a Brag Book SticKit Exchange that I'm hosting. If you purchase our Live Love Laugh kit and create atleast ONE 4x6 Brag Book Stickit, then you'll get all the other SticKits that were created. Just to let you know.... there are already TEN bragbook stickits made. I know there are going to be more. I'll have the challenge posted by Monday. These are the 4x6 stickits I've created... double page spread style.



Another challenge is my Petals of Wisdom challenge, featuring Karen Wallace. All her kits are on sale, so if you use her kits in this challenge (which by the way has a word art freebie) you'll get an extra posting bonus. Check it out here


Phew.... Okay here's the final sorry, link has expired to our Live Love Laugh kit. I have to continue cleaning up and preparing for my son's 10th birthday and my God son's 3rd birthday. I have a Mad Scientist coming to entertain and I have to cover my living room windows with black garbage bags to make the room dark. Um, my windows are very very tall and there's 4 big windows to cover. Busy Busy Busy,


Sorry for missing yesturday and thanks for visiting today,


Take care, Lynn

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB WA!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn....sure did miss ya'....Ya' know we all have days that are filled to brimming but you my Dear...I don't know how you do it.....Yikes....We are getting more snow today...I think I've about had my fill...LOL....Have a Terrific Week-end Dear....Muah and thank you for the Wonderful gift....