Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh no! It's Me Again!

Yes, I am sorry to say you all are stuck with me yet again. But do not fear, next week you will get the pleasure of having a different hostess! I only hope I haven't run you all off before then :)

So is anyone else out there doing the "Project 365"? I know Gill said she is. I would love to know if you are. We can could all cheer each other along the journey. Not that there are outstanding pictures there (something I hope will improve with this project), but you can see mine HERE.

I'm going to make this another short entry, but before I go I wanted to remind all of you of Cheryl's "Easy as 1,2,3 Crop" which is tomorrow - Monday, January 14th at 2pm EST!! You can see all the information for this crop HERE
Here's how the crop works.
1) You purchase Cheryl's featured kit to use to make your layout.
2) Cheryl gives you a NICE coordinating freebie during the crop.
3) Once your layout is posted by the deadline, you get either an Add On that coordinates with the featured kit OR a totally brand new kit comparable in size to the kit you'll purchase for this crop.
This months featured kit is "A Fresh Start" Available HERE for only $2.95!
Then after you post your layout for the challenge, you will receive this for FREE "A Fresh Start in Blue"
And if you are unable to attend the crop, do not fear! The Awesome Mrs. Cheryl has said that as long as you purchase the featured kit, complete the challenge with it and post it in the correct gallery, you will receive the posting bonus AND the crop freebie! What a gal!!

Ok, I have a few things I need to finish before heading off to bed. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, that's pretty cool you are doing the 365 Journey. In one of my photoshop mags I read about Flickr doing the same thing but self portraits and wanted to give it a try. I guess I would be a little late... maybe I'll start on my birthday or something..lol...in March....lol. Lynn R