Saturday, January 12, 2008

Oops!

I completely missed bloging on Friday! Tonight - last night actually I guess it would be now....we will just say Friday evening was the monthly Ladies' Scrapbook & Craft Night at my church. So from 6pm (actually more like 7:30pm since I had some erronds to run first) til around midnight I was enjoying a night chatting with the gals. I enjoy these monthly nights out so much! And since I missed last month (my parents were in town), it made it even nicer to get out tonight.

Tomorrow...or rather today...I need to run to the grocery store to pick up a few things, my hubby is going to purchase all the closet organization things, laundry awaits me, as well as some other items...SO I think I best be heading off to bed (since it is 1:40am Saturday here). Which means I will spare you my ramblings today (since I'm not sure I will be able to get back around here today), and leave you with a lovely SticKit created by Michaele Burkhart with Kristina Messier's "Fun Fair" kit (Elments available HERE and papers HERE). So grab it HERE (sorry, this link has expired) - and remember it will only be available for 24-hours from now!

Oh, and have you all seen the great redesign Cheryl has been working on over at TSG??!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...Today is going to be Busy, busy, busy....Hubbys Fav team plays in the NFL play-offs (Packers) and we have a ton to do before gametime..Get groceries...hook up his new amp...take old recliner to goodwill...Yikes....I have seen the new design at The Garden and think it is just beautiful....Have a Nice week-end Dear...Enclosing a big Muah

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you Michaele, Kris and Jen for the adorable Stickit, its darling! Have fun shopping!

Unknown said...

thank you for the stickit. sounds like today is a busy day for you. I need to go shopping also lol and do the wash :(

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the freebie, have a great weekend !