Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I love you brahda!

I'm sure by now you have heard Reynaldo Lapuz sing his song "I love you brother" on American Idol. I wish I can link an audio version or video version of my boys singing it. They have been singing it since they heard it on the radio while driving to school. They had asked to see it on TiVo as well. When they sing the song, they have their arms around each other and sway side to side... totally cute and a crack-up. When they perfected the song, I called my parents, big American Idol fans, to let them sing it to them. My dad had to put it on speakerphone so my mom can hear it too. So now everytime we visit my parents, the boys have to sing the song. Well the reason why this topic came up is because Reynaldo was interviewed on our favorite radio station. The boys were upset that they were going to miss it so I quickly went home to tape it for them. They will crack up. Reynaldo sang a couple of other songs, even one in Tagalog (Philippine dialect). I could understand Tagalog and it sounded cute.



Did you know I'm still w/o my computer? When I last blogged in December, my computer was broken for almost two months. There is a dispute between Velocity (the computer maker) and Best Buy (where the computer was purchased). This is my second computer I'm borrowing now because my brother got a laptop for Christmas and he is letting me borrow it while he tries to get my other computer fixed. Since I've had it so long now, he said once I get my CPU back I can give this laptop the boys. He spoils my boys so bad....lol.



Here is another freebie from our LLL Designs - Live Love Laugh kit. It looks like it will be in the store on Tuesday with a 12 x 12 Stickit set to coordinate with it. I'm also hosting a challenge to create brag book stickits with our Live Love Laugh kit. If you purchase the kit and create atleast one 4 x 6 stickit with it, you'll get all the other brag book SticKits that all the CTs and other members have created. I've made 6 already and one of my CTs made one.... I'm sure there will be a lot more soon. That challenge will be up by Monday. The kit will be on sale for 3 days when it is introduced on Tuesday. Sorry Links are expired
This will be up for 24 hours only.



Well, another busy day. I've got so much to do that I put a timer on for 30 minute increments. I work on one task for 30 minutes and then when the time is up, I do something completely different.



I appreciate all the ideas for my ice cream kit. I will do my best to take all the ideas and incorporate it into that kit.



Take care all and thanks again for visiting!

Lynn

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays FAB WA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had watched AI but didn't pay much attention to any one singer.....Was he Good ? As for your puter being down...I'd be sooooo lost....I can't do anything on any other puter....Well....not too much to say today...Got so much stuff to get done that I had better shake a leg here...Sending Love and thank you for the Gift....