Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day Four

Already half-way through! This week is really flying by- you know they say time flies when you’re having fun!

Today I’ll tell you more about myself. I’ve lived here since I was 6 months old but I was actually born in North Carolina. We moved here because my dad got a job here and we stayed. I really like being in a small city, with Greenville SC and Charlotte NC just 50 miles away, should I feel the need for more culture or shopping(!) than I can get here. My dh and I built a house about 7 miles outside of town and we still live in that same house. When we moved here it was really in the country, but not any more. Now we have just as much, or more, traffic on our road as my Mom does in town.

Since I retired after 31 years in the local school district (I worked in the Finance Department) I volunteer once a week in the office at Meals on Wheels and also at the Red Cross office in town when they need me. I’ve also gone back to taking art lessons, after being out of painting for some years. My Mom is a fairly well-known artist in the area although she can’t paint anymore because of arthritis. This all keeps me pretty busy along with my designing for TSG.

Enough for today -

SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! TY so much for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for part 4!!!!

Unknown said...

The previews of your first 3 freebies look lovely. Such a shame that this site just showed up for the first time on Digi-Free so anyone who wasn't already familiar with this site missed them. That includes me, of course ;-(

Jen said...

Sorry you missed out, B2, but I am sure this great kit will be available at TSG for a real bargin after the week is over :) It is our sites policy to remove links after 24 hours to keep people visiting us every day. We have been listed on Digi-Free every day since last week, sorry you missed seeing us earlier.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Michelle said...

Thank you so very much!!!!

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com