Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Halfway....

Hello again. You have now made it halfway through the week with me. :) And I have now run out of things to say. LOL But I'll try to scrape together something.

First of all, thanks again for all the amazing compliments of my work! Once again you have all brightened my day. And I especially needed it as I just had a bad day in general yesterday. Tossed and turned all night. Had to get up early and take my son to the doctor (he needed a higher prescription for his eczema cream). Then apparently my son (because he was tired) had a hard day at school and just layed down on the floor and wouldn't do anything. So I just didn't accomplish a lot and that made me feel like a failure as a wife, mother, and designer. I hate days like that! Hopefully today will be a brighter day and I will get some things off my list done (really need to do some cleaning, but I just might procrastinate that for another day. LOL)

Jen-I'm so glad you like my SCHOOL TEARZ Kit...I hope you find lots of uses for it! Sharon-I'm so sorry about your husband, but thank you for the reminder that family photos are so important! Tracy- Yes we are Colts fans :) GO COLTS! But can we still be friends? :) Diana-No, the kit will not be in the stores in the separate colors...the kit will be sold as a FULL KIT only. The reason being is that I can't sell anything for under $2 and I just wouldn't feel right about selling each individual color for 2 bucks. So the whole kit will be available for $5.00 after this week! Cindy-Sorry I confused you. Yes, our Blogger weeks start with Sunday and go to the following Saturday. So today is the FOURTH day! Thank you all for your comments!


Since become a digital scrapbook designer, I now spend all my free time DESIGNING and hardly ever scrapbook a page. I remember going into the designing that I was very hesitant, because I knew that would happen. Because I know my true love is design. I love it so much. Of course I enjoy creating layouts and I really want to keep up with all the photos I take of my growing family, but the love for designing ALWAYS WINS. I constantly feel guilty for this and I need to balance my time better, but I truly do LOVE designing more than doing layouts. I need to start making use of all the quickpages I have collected...maybe that way I would actually get caught up with some of my pages :)

But I did happen to do a page about me the other day, so I thought I would share it with you here. It was for a newsletter that was doing a feature on me as a designer and so it forced me to get it done, but I actually really like how it turned out.




I want to share another one of my newest kits with you. I totally love how the colors came together with this one!



You can get Summer Ending in the store now!


Well, that's about all I have today. I'll just leave you with today's piece of FALL CIRCLES! I hope you all have a marvelous day! Keep leaving those comments! :)



SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this kit! Thanks so much for 3 & 4!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this fabulous Fall Circles kit! Your Summer's Ending kit looks amazing. :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this part of the circles kit. It's beautiful and I love it. I am just sorry I missed the first part. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi DeDE. I lovev this kit too. Is it going to have one of your tearz in it?

Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

On a personal note. I read about your sons eczema. I've had it for about 4 years real bad. Some of it medicine took care of and I don't have it but I do still have it on my hand real bad. No meds would take care of it. So I heard about an old 'remedy' and I swear it works well it is working now. You won't believe it but it's honey. Just plain old honey. I put a little on it and rub it in. I can't believe how my hand looks now. I wish I had taken some before and after pics. LOL I could've scrapped them, ROFLMBO

Glad to see you having a good time.

Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks!

LindaJD said...

TYSM for this Beautiful Gift! you are so Generous to share your Talent with us..

fran b said...

Thanks sooo much for full circle!Awesome kit!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for my favorite so far!!! LOL thats because its purple!!!! LOL
I think you could use a great BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

I just love the colors of this kit. It's amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Laura

patchas said...

This is just so adorable. I love it. Thank you so very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing more of this incredible kit. Just when I think I love one color, today's is just as beautiful.

**LoSt LoGiK** said...

Love the purple!!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Dede, I have just a couple questions for you. Give you something to write about, right?

First, where do you get your inspiration from? Next, what is your favorite kit that you've designed, care to share a preview. Finally, do you want to have more children or is your family complete?

Dorann

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Great shade of purple; this kit is getting better and better! Thanks so much for sharing.

Georgia Oliver, Dreams Ink! Digital Designs said...

Beautiful layout my sister! You are going to be a tough act to follow on the blogging, you are doing a fabulous job. And as always, I love everything you design!

Hugs,
G