Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Sunday!

I'm Tracy Beck. I'm known in the digi scrapping world as tbeck5. I started paper scrapping 11 years ago when my daughter was born and have been an avid scrapper ever since. If fact, my entire dinning room is my scrapbook room complete with 2 scrapping desks, file cabinets and lots of shelves. Also, that is where my computer desk is and where you will find me most evenings.



I discovered the digi world thru 2 Peas offering a free digi kit. I had been using Photoshop to photo edit my photos and once I discovered how to work layers I was hooked. That was back in March of 2005 and now, over 300 layouts and 2 creative teams later, here I am, an Exclusive Designer at the Scrapping Garden. Designing gives me a whole different way to express my creativity than doing layouts. I really have fun making something new and I love to see the layouts that other scrappers design with my kits. Here is my latest kit Seeing Stars. I just love how this one came out with the bright colors.
http://scrappinggarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1406








I haven’t given up on paper scrapping. In fact, I have actually completed more paper layouts than digital this year. So far, I’ve completed 261 paper pages and 44 digital this year. I love to go to crops with my scrapping buddies Kim and Melissa and this is where I get most of my layouts done. I plan ahead with my photos & papers and make myself page kits so that I can just sit and scrap away. We are getting ready to go on a cropping weekend the first weekend of November. Nothing but scrapping for 3 days straight. Our last weekend, I got 61 layouts done. I need to plan ahead for this one. Maybe someday, I will get caught up.



My non-scrapping activities include working as an office manager in a dental office, running after my 6 year old boy, cleaning up after my 11 year old daughter and occasionally, I have a few minutes to spare for my husband of 22 years. In honor of my time as guest Blogger, I have some pieces of my Shades of Autumn kit that I will be giving away daily. Also, be sure to check out the Designer’s Samples Gallery. I put some matching pieces in there too.





Grab todays pieces
SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're paper scrapping more than digi-scrapping! You are one busy lady! I've never paper scrapped, but am finding myself tempted lately - especially when I look around at those boxes of photos sitting around :)

Anonymous said...

Traci, thanks for giving us a little background info. about yourself. It's nice to learn more about the designers whose products we LOVE. Funny that you sometimes have a few minutes for hubby! That's how our family is too. Thank you for sharing your Shades of Autumn here and for all of your wonderful work.

Michelle said...

I look forward to getting to know a little bit more about you. Thank you for the 1st part of this wonderful kit!

Anonymous said...

Very special shades! TY so much for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays fantastic freebie & for letting us getting to know you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi tracy.....Love reading your Blog journaling....I love this blog because we get to know you guys just a little bit better....Thank You for Day 1 and Day 2 freebies....Very nice indeed.....By the way I have NEVER paper scrapped...i really LOVE digital scrapping though.....Sending a few Hugs....Grammadiane