Thursday, September 13, 2007

Feeling Like Fall

The other night I couldn’t believe how cool it was when Drew and I ran out to purchase his soccer equipment! The thermometer in our van said it was 68 degrees. Then last night, while driving home from church, it said it was only 62 degrees. Ah! I LOVE fall! I love stepping outside in the evening and feeling a chilly breeze. It is by far my favorite time of year. Colorful leaves; high school football games on cool evenings; digging out the blue jeans and sweatshirts yet still warm enough during the day to wear shorts if you would like. Fall can’t arrive soon enough for me.

We actually had a pleasant afternoon yesterday – in the mid-70’s here (just about perfect to me). So the boys and I went outside to play in the backyard after Zach’s afternoon nap. We even got a chance to use the new wagon they received from my parents for their birthdays last month. It was a nice little walk around our neighborhood. I hope to be able to take them on more walks as the weather continues to cool down.
In relaying the story of his ride in the wagon, Drew told his dad that “We went anywhere!” I was completely confused at first and even had him repeat what he said. He said the exact same thing. It then dawned on me that he was trying to say “We went everywhere!” lol It is kind of like how he ALWAYS uses “I amn’t” instead of “I’m not”. Gotta love what they come up with at this age.

Between taking and picking up Drew from school, running to SAMS to do some shopping, enjoying the outside and then church tonight, once again I didn’t get a chance to create a layout. I will try my best to get something put together by tomorrow showing you one of the GREAT kits available in the TSG store.

Even though I don’t have a layout to share, I DO have the next pieces of the adorable “Baby Plaid” kit by DeDe Smith for you!
Sorry, this link is gone.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these parts of the lovely kit :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Love the wagon & the boy's are adorable!!
TY so very much for part 5!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!