Saturday, September 29, 2007

Last day for me!

I hope you are all enjoying the pieces to my Autumn Leaves kit! For any who missed any parts of it, or who didn’t get any of it, it will be in the TSG store the first of next week. There will also be an add-on and a stickit album to match the kit, in the store sometime next week.

My genealogy research is moving right along. I have found a cousin of my dad’s who has some info that she found at the courthouse in the county where my dad was born, so I have 4 generations of ancestors now, on his father’s side of the family. I’ve also found out where my grandmother was born so I’m after her side of the family now. This is a fun hobby and I’m beginning to see why my mother kept going for so long when she was researching her family.

TSG has lots of fun challenges going in the forum. I am host for the ABC Challenge – we create 2 layouts each month. We only have two more letters to go and we’ll be through the alphabet! Then, beginning in November, I will start the challenge again with a few changes to the format. So if you’ve been wanting to make an ABC album, come join us. The challenges are posted on the 1st and 16th of each month, and in a little over a year you will have your album completed, just by creating 2 layouts each month.

Well, today is my last day as guest blogger! Tracy will be up next starting tomorrow and I will be interested to learn more about her – I hear she has come great freebies for you! I have really enjoyed being here this week and I hope you all enjoy the Autumn Leaves kit. Speaking of which,
(SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED) is the last link for you! And the preview of today’s pieces is here;



Bye ladies, hope to see you at TSG in the forums and chat room!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for giving out this FAB kit this past week & for letting us know a little about you!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again!

Michelle said...

Thank you for letting us get to know you better and this wonderful kit!!!