Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wrapping Up the Week

Well, you all have survived your first week here with me. :) Thanks so much for helping me kick off the opening of the TSG Blog. I hope you will continue to drop in here. Next week we will have the pleasure of DeDe Smith chatting with us. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us.

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day for us. Drew had school in the morning, during which time Zach and I ran to wash the van, went to spend a gift certificate at Borders bookstore, returned videos to Blockbuster as well as a couple other stops. Then it was back home to pack up the van and make our little road trip.

So since I am here visiting with family, I am going to just get to the final pieces of the “Baby Plaid” kit from DeDe Smith.


Sorry, this link is gone.

And with that, I wrap up my week – I know not the most impressive way to end…but I figure you all are busy spending your weekend with family or scrapbooking. Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

6 comments:

Jan said...

This is such a beautiful kit. I am looking forward to using it. And I'll definitely be checking back each day to see what's new. I'm impressed with the quality of this kit. Thank you for sharing with us.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much for the final DL!!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend & a safe one too!!!!!!

Joni Siebenlist said...

Definitely a great mini-kit. Thanks so much for sharing. The new blog looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so muc for the last part!

dyanna said...

What a wonderful first week for TSG Blog! I loved all the pretty gifts and cant wait to see what DeDe has to say next week :) Thanks Jen for a chance to look into your life and see your beautiful family :)