Sunday, September 30, 2007

TSG Blog with Tracy Beck - Ocotober 1, 2007

Hello,

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for the new week. I had a great Sunday, other than getting up at 7:30 (too early for me on a weekend). The all day crop I went to was great fun and proceeds were donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Fund. As usual, we laughed a lot (one of the best reasons to crop with friends). I got 8 pages done for me and a 22 page 8 x 8 gift album for my sister-in-law. (Hope she doesn’t read this.)

I noticed a fun new thread in our forum called Garden Tour. You can link your layouts to the tour and spread some loving along the way. Joni has been nice enough to get the ball rolling. All the info can be found Here in the forum.



This year has been flying by for me. It seems like the kids just got out of school for the summer and now they have been back to school for a month. We started off the year with a trip on the Disney Cruise. I highly recommend this cruise for everyone. It is a little bit more expensive than other cruises but if you are a Disney fan or have kids, this cruise is so worth it. They completely redo the ships every 1 ½ years including replacing the custom carpets and furniture. The kids program can’t be beat. Just check them in and they have a great time while you get to enjoy the adult only parts of the ship. I wasn’t thrilled with St Martin but we loved St. Thomas. The best stop is Disney's private island Castaway Cay. I could spend a week just on the island, but you can't stay there. The island is reserved for the Disney Cruise ships only.





A lot of my design inspiration comes from nature and my photographs. That is how I came up with my logo and website name, PhotoScraps. Usually, I take too many photos of everything. 1700 photos from the cruise. My photos from the Butterfly Farm on St Martin inspired me to create many kits including my two Pretty Dreams kits that are available in the store HERE. These are a couple of layouts I made with Pretty Dreams.



Tomorrow, you get to hear about my fun filled first day back to work after vacation. I got my Frappachino in the fridge so that I will at least have caffeine to face the day tomorrow. Happy Monday.

Here is the preview of Day 2 of Shades of Autumn. You can download this Sampler
SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the first 2!

fun2educate said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the red in this part. It just pops.

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for part 2!!
The cruise sounds awesome & love the LO's!!!
TYFS

Amy A said...

My dream is to take a disney cruise someday! TFS! It's nice getting to "know" you this week :)

Amy P

dyanna said...

Hi Tracy :) I am stopping by to say hi and let you know I have enjoyed your posts from the last 2 days :) Your cruise with the family sounds wonderful! I'll be checking back, have a great week :)

Jan said...

I've tried about 10 times now (and I've cleared my cache, too), and I can't get a valid zip file -- the download is always corrupt. Help!

Photo Scraps Store said...

Jan, I have no Idea why the download isn't working for you. Have you tried to reboot? Sometimes that works for me. I did just test the files and they downloaded and unzipped fine for me. If you still have a problem with the Download, email me at tbeck5@gmail.com and I will make a new link for you.

Tracy

Jan said...

Got it now -- thanks! :)