Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We’ve Made It Halfway

Well, you have reached the halfway mark of having to listen to my rambling for the week. I hope I don’t scare you all off because next week you will have one of the wonderful TSG Designers, DeDe Smith, here to chat with you.

I had a nice and pretty relaxing Tuesday. The boys and I spent the day hanging out at home and then Drew and I ran to the sporting goods store after dinner to pick up the things he needs for soccer. His little soccer cleats are SO cute and so is his little size 3 soccer ball (I never even knew there were different size soccer balls until the other night)! I can’t wait to see him all decked out in his uniform now.
Speaking of Drew…that boy can come up with some of the craziest things! Just the other day, he had been eating a snack and when he got finished, he said his tummy was all filled up. So I mentioned that was a shame, since I was going to let him have hotdogs for lunch (something he doesn’t get real often), but I guess he didn’t have room for them. He turned to me, and with a very serious look on his face said, “Oh no Mommy. The area for the hotdogs in my tummy is all empty!” Where does he come up with this stuff! He certainly has an imagination.

My poor husband walked in the front door to be greeted by this today Yes, while I was busy trying to get dinner together, Zach and then Drew got into the pan drawer, took out lids and proceeded to bang them together. My theory was they weren’t hurting anyone or anything, they weren’t tearing up anything, and they were completely entertained…so all was good. lol My husband didn’t agree upon entering a VERY noisy house.

Even with all the unstructured free time today, I wasn’t able to get a layout done today. So, here is a 2 page layout I completed a few weeks ago and never got around to posting until now. I used the great August Daily Download “Another Year” & also “Another Year Add-On” by Keli Carter. Your can grab both of them in the TSG Store HERE To see larger and view the credits here for Page 1 & Page 2

Don’t miss out on this month's Daily Download “A Confused Kit” by Karen Wallace. You can find it in the TSG Forum HERE

And not to forget the next part of DeDe Smith’s “Baby Plaid” kit. Sorry, this link is gone.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for 3 & 4!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this cute kit!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

My boys use to do the same thing with the pots & pans when they were that little!!! LOL
TY both so very much for part #4!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for #4!