Sunday, September 16, 2007

Start of another week......

Hello! I'm DeDe Smith and I get to be your blogger this week! :) Jen's a hard act to follow! She was right on the ball and I hope you'll forgive me, if I'm not quite so organized. Hopefully you'll put up with my ramblings! In fact, it is now after 4:30 am (my time) right now and I just finished the kit that I want to share with you this week. I was going to have it done last week, but the time got away with me and I didn't get it done. Hopefully you will think of it as DEDICATION rather than NEGLIGENCE on my part! :)

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to talk about this week yet, we will see how it goes. But I would love for you to get to know me a little bit and I would love to share with you my products! I hope you won't think of it as bragging (well maybe a little), but it is a chance for me to show you my products and how proud I am of them. I really do put everything that is in me to create these kits and I hope you enjoy what I have to offer!

I LOVE to hear from my customers so if you ever have any requests, comments, suggestions, questions, etc...please feel free to email me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I really would love to hear what you have to say!

Here's a little bit about me....I am a 28-year old graphic designer and digital scrapbooker. I am the wife of a wonderful man (Joey) who is a computer programmer at Novell, Inc and we have been married for 8 years. We have two children, J.J. (5) and Beth (2). We live in Utah, where we are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am an freelance graphic designer, as well as a digital scrapbook designer, so I spend much of my day (and night) designing. I LOVE designing and scrapping (obviously), reading, being with my family, and watching movies/tv shows.

I had an idea...and I'm not sure exactly if it will work, but I'm going to try it anyway...I would love to share my life and products with you...so everyday if you have a question...please comment on that day's post and ask me a question! I'll try and answer the questions in the next day's post on the blog!!! So go ahead and get to know me! I'm an open book!

Okay, well as it is almost 5am now, I just have a couple of things I want to share with you and then I will sign off for today...I'm tired and I need to get rest because I know my kids are going to wake me up in about 3 hours! LOL As you can probably tell, this is the case most nights...I get going on designing and I can't stop until I have finished a kit!

Okay, so the first kit (actually kit collection) that I would like to point out to you...is my newest products. If you haven't seen it yet, you have got to take a look! I spent a long time on this one and I'm quite proud of it.

SCRAPBOOK ESSENTIALS COLLECTION:




And here's the great deal about this one! Buy 4 of these packs, ,email me the invoice, and I'll send you a coupon to get the 5th pack FREE! So it's an amazing deal!

Okay now for the kit of the week! I have just finished creating this fabulous kit. It was going to be just a little mini kit for the blog, but I just loved the colors and I kept creating and it has turned into a full-blown kit. So here's the deal...come back EACH day this week and at the end of this week you will have a full kit free! This kit is then going to go into the store so get it now why it's FREE! But here's the kicker! Each download will only be available ONE DAY...24 hours...and then it will be gone. So that means each one of you have to come back EVERY DAY to get the next piece! I have color-coordinated it so that all 7 color swatches in my kit have a day to its own and so you can use all these little mini-kits separately if you want to...but I hope you will want the whole kit and come back and hear my ramblings!

Ready to see it? So here it is...

FALL CIRCLES





And here is today's piece:


Sorry this link has expired

Well I'm headed off to bed! Talk to you tomorrow! I hope you will come back after reading the ramblings of a crazy, tired woman! :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of your designs and this kit is as awesome as the rest. Thank you for sharing it.

dyanna said...

Todays kit is beautiful! You gave a wonderful introduction and I am looking forward to learning more about you and seeing more of your lovely kits :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the 1st part of this awesome kit!!!
Hope you got some sleep!!!

Jan said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much! I'll certainly be back all week! :)

By the way, for those of us who bought your last grab bag -- did we get the whole Scrapbook Essentials collection, or just parts of it? When I looked at the previews for the full kit, compared to what I had in the files, it looked like there were other pieces we didn't have, but I'm not sure.... Thx!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for this kit, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

DeDe,
Looking forward to getting to know you a little better. Your style is unique, and I love your work. This kit is fantastic! You bet I'll be back here every day to make sure I collect the whole thing. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Laura said...

I scrolled down and see your kit and my jaw dropped! I just stared in amazement. What a wonderful job you did creating such a beauty. The colors are great. WOW!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dede! Lovely kit. See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

This looks really nice! TY so much. Can't wait to see the rest, but please make sure you'll get at least some sleep this week, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the beautiful kit.
Nitsa

fran b said...

kits are awesome! TY!!...i'll be back!

Scrappin' With Kim said...

Thanks for the great kit :) I'll be back everyday!

Anonymous said...

Great introduction and a really great kit! TFS!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Wow - you worked hard on this! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Love this kit! Thanks so much for day1!

Anonymous said...

Your work looks wonderful. Can't wait to see more of it! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful kit and also being willing to share your life with us. My husband and I adopted a boy that has downsyndrome. He was placed with us as a foster care placement and six years ago when he became legally free we adopted him. He is profoundly impacted with no speech, and he is behavoirally around 5 years old. Like your son he is smart as a whip and understands everything you say to him. It is hard work but it is the most worthwhile thing I have ever done in my life.

Anonymous said...

I love your work but can't figure out how to download them. HELP

Sunshine said...

Thsi Kit is sooo beautiful!! Can´t believe that you´ve done it in only 2 Days!! But sadly i´m to late for this part!!!!! Try to catch all the other pieces *lol*!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us!!!!!