Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last day for me!!!!

Hi all! Welcome to my last day as guest blogger! First of all, I need to apologize for yesterday. I probably shared a little too much. But I guess that is what a blog is for, sharing and getting stuff out that you want off your chest...LOL...anyways, I'm sorry that I got so down! I will get past this part of my life and things will get better. I don't want to leave on such a downer post, so hopefully today's will be much happier. :)

Thank you for all those digital hugs and prayers and uplifting comments! Once again, I'm very blessed to be a part of this wonderful digital scrapbook community! Thank you all!!!

Honestly, I don't really have much left to say. I needed more questions from you all...LOL. I feel like I have told you so much about me and my family and I just don't know what else to share right now.

Don't forget to keep coming back to MY BLOG and MY TSG STORE! I try to keep getting new products out so keep checking in! I have some fun new Halloween stuff coming very soon as well, so you'll have to keep an eye out for them! If you missed any of FALL CIRCLES, it will be in the store next week. I also have another kit that is coming to the store next week. I'll just share it with you:



Thank you so much to all of you for joining me this week! It has meant a lot to me to have this opportunity! And I really feel like I have gotten to know all of you a bit as well! So thank you so much for having me! Don't forget to come back next week (Starting Sunday, Sept 23) for an amazing week with the wonderful Pat Hall! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us! You won't want to miss it!

Oh, and of course don't forget the LAST piece of FALL CIRCLES (I messed up on the preview yesterday..it says day 7, but it was wrong...sorry about that)!

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!



SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

26 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks so much for another great kit! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

fran b said...

Thanks again for the kit!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job this week. Thank you for the kit this week. It's great.

Tabatha

Michelle said...

This kit is adoreable....HUGS
craftyscraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog today, so missed days 1-6. But, today's freebie is a great mini-kit all by itself! Thanks so much, and I love the bear! :)

Anonymous said...

Your work is great and your generosity even greater! Thank you for sharing...

Jen said...

I REALLY enjoyed getting to know you better this past week, DeDe! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful Fall Circles kit with us. I will look forward to seeing your future kits in the store :)

CJ said...

Dede, thank you so much for sharing so generously this wonderful kit...I love the teddy bear with the pumpkin!!! Will definitely be using that one for my granddaughter's upcoming Halloween layout! She is 14 months old now and sooooo excited about her "octopus" costume,,,,wants to wear it all the time :)
Also appreciated your candid sharing of the real life experiences...blessings to you and yours!
cindy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Dede you don't have to say your sorry!!!
Its great to have a place that you can vent, we still LOVE YOU no matter what!!!!!
I will keep you & your family in my prayers for better days ahead!!!
TY so very much for the final part to this awesome kit!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle said...

LOVE the colors & especially the tear bear! Thank you! :)

Your financial woes will get better - just have faith and take it day by day. I've been married over 25 years and it just takes time to smooth out all the bumps. Best wishes to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful Fall kit!

ccjanet said...

We all have a right to a down day. Hope things work out for you. Love the kit. Thanks

patchas said...

This kit is just so adorable. I love it and can't wait to scrap with it. Thank you so much for your generosity, and I will definitely be checking out your blog. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

TY so much for the last part of this great kit. I understand you feel that you were very open about your problems yesterday, but hey we all need to let of steam once in a while. Isn´t a blog a great way to do that - much better than yelling at the kids! GL with working out your financial situation.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so many times over for this great kit!! *S*

Anonymous said...

These are DeDe-Lightful! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Haha THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing with us this week! >>big hugs and thanks<<

mom2triplets04 said...

This is adorable. thank you so much for sharing.

dyanna said...

It has been great having you here all week DeDe :) Thanks for sharing your lovely family and this wonderful kit... huggs :)

Anonymous said...

Great job this week! Thanks for your generosity sharing your beautiful work. Good luck and God bless!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo sooo cute, and thank you for this part of the kit and for all the others. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the last part! Love this kit!

Monica Inspired said...

What a fantastic kit - and so versatile with its elegant papers and embellishments. Great job! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Dede, thank you so much for sharing the kit with us. I am so sad that I missed the first day, but I am happy to have caught the rest of it, and can't wait to use it.
You really don't have to apologize for venting, it is good to let of steam and not do it in front of the kids.

Dorann

MONICA said...

vERY NICE! thank you!
hobbiesandbubies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie.....You did a wonderful job this week on the blog and I just enjoyed your journaling soooo much...thank you for your Beautiful Freebies also Dear....Bravo...GOOD JOB !!!!