Friday, September 28, 2007

This week is almost over! I have loved being the guest blogger – maybe I will keep my own blog up-to-date after being here. I haven’t had mine for long and my posting there has been pretty hit-or-miss, depending on what is going on at the time. If you’d like to check my blog out, there is a link to the right – it says “Scrap Designs by Pat Hall” on the blinkie. I haven’t had any freebies so far but I will soon.

I want to show you a couple more of my kits at TSG. “All Boy” is one of my latest, a mini kit that I used for the layout of Dax I showed you yesterday.











Then there is “Ode to Spring” that has really spring-like colors and elements.



















One of the things I got from my Mom is an interest in genealogy. She has researched her family on her dad’s side back to the 1600’s. I have just started doing research on my Dad’s family. My sister has been wanting me to do it for a while and I came across this picture of my dad’s parents that I had never seen before and it got me started.
My grandfather died before I was born and this is the first photo of him I’ve seen. I’m starting to get excited about this “quest” but I know it can be a long process. It has taken my Mom years but she didn’t have the internet to help her. There are all kinds of records available on the net.

Enough for today, SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED
. And the preview -

4 comments:

Jen said...

Grab these next great pieces to the kit quick! As we have stated before - Links are only available for 24 hours!!!

Thank so much, Pat!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays great part!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for another wonderful piece of this kit!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!