Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF

Hi all! Thank goodness it's Friday. Wow, it's been a long week for me. I have really enjoyed blogging with you though! That has been one of the highlights. I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "The Story of Us" -- I really like that movie. Anyways, in the movie the family have a little game they play....HIGH-LOW. Each member of the family is asked what their HIGH and LOW parts of their day. I thought it is a very good tradition and helped the kids to talk to their parents. When my kids get older, I hope to start this.

But anyways, I wanted to say my HIGH this week was definitely this blog. I have felt really good about what I was able to share and to have all your wonderful comments! Thanks again!

My LOW was definitely today. I know I have mentioned that my family is struggling financially, well today was not a good one in that way. We just had some extra debt that we weren't planning on and now we are in a little trouble. So I really could use your prayers if you can. My husband takes care of the finances now (we really do it together, but he is the MAIN person.) I used to do it all on my own and got so stressed out and depressed over it, that my hubby literally TOOK OVER IT. Anyways, he has done a good job and we share everything. When he told me today about some new financial stuff that we have to figure out...I really did not take it well. I'm still struggling with it. I'm trying not to let it get me down, but I'm not doing a very good job...so I could really use your prayers right now. I know it's just a little rough patch, but I am having a hard time making it through. Anyways, sorry about bringing that all on you...I guess I needed to get it off my chest a little. :)

Linda-I'm so sorry that you are going to miss the rest of the kit...you'll definitely have to pick it up in the store next week. :) But I hope enjoy your time with your parents.

Sharon-That's way neat about being raised on a dairy farm. One thing about it, you always learn to work hard when you are raised like that, right? I never did get the "early morning" thing going...I hate mornings with a passion. I am definitely a night owl.

Thank you all for your comments once again! Remember tomorrow is my LAST DAY as guest blogger! So be sure to come back for the last piece of the kit! I would love to send you off with a BANG, so if you have any questions, suggestions for kits, anything at all....please comment on the posting and I'll gladly answer you tomorrow!

I'm also working on several new kits at the moment and I'm very excited about what is coming together...so expect new things in the next few weeks. If I can just get over the little slump I'm in...I could get through my to-do list enough to get everything done. LOL Just a little hint at what's coming....THINK HALLOWEEN! I am updating my last halloween kit...BOO-BEAR TEARZ and so it will be coming out, along with some new stuff. So hopefully you will look out for that!

I want to share another kit with you today...it's called BUBBLES AND GIGGLES. I did this as a request from a customer and it turned out better than I could have imagined! I loved how I was able to make the mulberry paper have a towel-texture to it and just the animals turned out cute, I thought. What do you think? It also has an ADD-ON PACK...where you can create your own hooded towels! You'll have to check it out in the store!!!





Get them in the store here:

Bubbles and Giggles
Bubbles and Giggles Add-on Pack


Well, I guess I have probably shared a little too much with you today....with my little financial thing...so I guess I'll go! Please come back tomorrow for my last day! Have a great Friday!

Oh, and of course don't forget today's piece of FALL CIRCLES!


SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

dyanna said...

I am very sorry to hear about your financial troubles... It seems like I know more people who are having problems than arent.... I will pray that things work out for you... I have enjoyed having you host the blog this week and have really loved the beautiful kit you have shared... thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us all week DeDe. Your products are wonderful. I understand your stress about finances without knowing the details. There are many people right now that are struggling, some that thought they were doing ok and had unexpected stuff happen (our was a pay cut). Hang in there. You mentioned prayer. I will definately add you to my prayer list. I don't know why this is happening to you or to others but I know God has good plans for all of us so if we don't give up and if we learn the lessons he is teaching us we will be stronger for it and will be blessed. Sorry Didn't mean to get preachy. I really do like your kits and look forward to seeing the new ones that you are working on.

Jan said...

Financial stuff stresses me out, too. Hugs & Prayers! :-)

fran b said...

TY! Love full circle! Love your new kit too. Your animals are delightful!
You will figure out your money thing....it will get better!

Anonymous said...

Dede, you are on my prayer list as well. I totally understand financial hardships, we've been through it this past year as well.

I also wanted to tell you that I love the zoo tearz animal templates. I just got them over the weekend and now my daughter keeps wanting to build animals with me. She'll be a little scrapbooker in no time, and your wonderful animals are really feeding her habit.

Dorann

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Dede I will put you in my prayers!!I know all to well the money situtation is very stressful, I live on a very tight budget too.
HOW ABOUT A BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY for another wonderful part of your kit!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful wekend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dede! Thanks for the cute yellow freebie. Sorry to hear about the financial stuff. I'm sending some hugs and positive energy to you!

Anonymous said...

What a great shade of yellow!!! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, and I do pray that things get better for you!

**LoSt LoGiK** said...

dont' let the financial stuff get you too down, i used to do all the finances in our home too and then i made a few mistakes and didnt know what to do and when hubby found out then it was a mess...so now he does it with my help but lots of the stress is gone from me now and i feel so much better...Not that i like my husband's "budget" to much but i deal with it i guess..( my husband is a bank on top of all that )...thanks for the goodies hun and keep your chin up!!!

Amanda