Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Sunday to you!

Hi There!
My name is Pat Hall and I’ll be your guest blogger for the next seven days. I’ve got some big shoes to fill, after Jen and DeDe, but I’ll do my best. I’ll tell you something about myself and my life, and show you a few of my designs in the TSG store, and DEFINITELY pass along some freebies. I’ve made a fall-themed kit for you and every day I’ll make part of it available for you to download.

Okay – as I said, my name is Pat and I’m an exclusive designer at TSG. I’ve been digi-scrapping since the spring of 2002 when I decided to do a Heritage scrapbook for my Mom for Christmas. I had done a little paper scrapping through the years so that’s what I started with. I was pretty shocked to find out how expensive paper scrapping had become so I started searching for free images and clipart on the computer that I could print and use. I just stumbled onto “scrapping with your computer” while googling for some wreaths to print out, and, as the saying goes, the rest is history. Being a computer geek anyhow, I was immediately hooked. So my Mom’s scrapbook is “hybrid”, part paper and part digital. Although I had to use Microsoft Word to make my layouts, the scrapbook turned out pretty well. All my relatives were AMAZED! It wasn’t long, of course, until I bought DIP, and found the scrapping communities.

I was a CT member on several sites and met Robin and Cheryl there, so when TSG opened I became one here. By then I was making papers and elements for myself and designing just seemed a natural progression, so Cheryl took me on as a member of the TSG Design Team!

Well, I’ve gone on long enough for one day, so I’ll just post the link for Day One of my “Autumn Leaves” freebie!


SORRY, LINK HAS EXPIRED

That's all for today - see again tomorrow.

8 comments:

dyanna said...

Hi Pat, I am looking forward to spending the week with you and learning more about you. Thanks for the pretty gift for today :) I really love the pretty mum... See you tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, I love the fall material. This is pretty.

Jen said...

I look forward to getting to know a little more about you this week, Pat. Thank you so much for the beautiful fall freebie :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Looking forward to learning about you this week!!
TY so very much for the Fab 1st part of your kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Pat: Thanks for the freebie. I am looking forward to spending the week with you. I am in the process of getting my own blog together. Have a great day Pat! See you tommorrow.
April

Michelle said...

Looking forward to getting to know more about you Pat. Thank you for the lovely gift!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pat! Nice to see you! Thanks for the cute flower and leaf. Glad to hear you're a hybrid scrapper. My story is very similar to yours...I just sort of fell into digi scrapping .

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!