Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday already!

My goodness, this week is flying by. I’ve really enjoyed blogging and have especially enjoyed all the nice comments everybody’s been leaving. If anyone has questions, please ask them in the comments section and I’ll do my best to answer them.

I appreciate all the nice things ya’ll have said about my Autumn Leaves freebie kit! I’m already working on an add-on and a stickit album that go with the freebie. They will be in the store probably next week. Dyanna at TSG does a great job of getting our products put into the store really quickly – all of the Admin Team members are wonderful! You couldn’t wish for a better place to hang out, with very friendly people, than The Scrapping Garden. It’s like my second home.

I have to show you this picture I took of Sir yesterday. He was sound asleep out on the patio and I knew he would wake up if I tried to get outside, so I took this through the door. I got reflection from the door and the screen but I’ve tried to correct it using PS. At least I’ve gotten it where you can see that it’s him! He sleeps on his back like this a lot but it’s the first time I’ve been able to snap a picture of him all “relaxed”.

My dh and I have bunches of nieces and nephews as well as some greats. They show up frequently in my layouts, or they do whenever I get to scrap, which isn’t often any more. I guess Dax shows up more frequently than the others, since he lives pretty close to me. I took my screen name from Dax right after he was born because it is a pretty unusual name. All of our family have always been Star Trek fans and he was named after Dax on “Deep Space Nine”. Here is a layout of Dax that I did not long ago.

Okay – enough about me for today.

Sorry, this link has expired.

6 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE the picture of Sir! lol You did a great job fixing it with PS.

I always wondered where your screen name came from and now I know! Didn't even think about Star Trek :)

Thanks so much for the next pieces of your lovely kit.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Love the pic of sir!!!!
TYFS your LO of Dax its GREAT!!!!
TY also for another wonderful part of your kit!!!!

dyanna said...

I love the pic of Sir and loved your explanation of how he got his name :) I never knew how you came to have your nick either... Very interesting and like Jen, I never associated it with Star Trek :) It has been so interesting getting little glimpses into your life. Your LO of the original Dax is wonderful :) thanks so much for sharing, and for sharing this wonderful kit :)

Michelle said...

Thank you very much for another wonderful piece of you and this lovely kit!

fl_connie said...

Great photo! Thanks for the next bit of the kit, too.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com