Monday, September 10, 2007

Rainy Monday

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Sunday. Don't know about where you are at, but it is overcast and drizzling a little off and on where I am this Monday morning.

My Sunday morning was spent at home with a sick kid. Zach has been running a fever off and on and we didn’t want to expose any other kids in the church nursery to whatever he has. I am just praying that Drew avoids getting it now.

Last night, the youth program at our church (it’s called AWANA) started back up. I help with the 3rd-5th grade group and Drew goes to the preschool group. It is always a lot of fun and it was really good to see all the kids again. Of course I have to share another picture (I am sure you all will be sick of seeing my 2 little guys by the end of the week)…here is Drew in his little Cubbie uniform vest (cheesy grin and all) I also found time to scrap a page today (shocking for me). Here is the layout I completed using Lynn Reloza’s “Splash” kit available HERE at TSG. Credits can be seen HERE

And of course I can’t forget the freebie goodies for today. Day 2 of the “Baby Plaid” mini kit from DeDe SmithSorry, this link is gone.
If you missed the first day of the kit, see the end of the post below this one for that link.

Ok, short entry today (after writing a book yesterday). I need to get going! Need to get Drew to school. Then Zach and I are heading to the grocery store – Fun! Fun! Fun! I am looking forward to Drew’s first soccer practice today (provided it stops raining). And of course my camera will be with me. :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the first two days & the template too!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much for the first 2 DL's to this beautiful mini!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen and DeDe!