Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday - day two

Here it is Monday already! I hope you all had a great weekend – I did! And last week wasn’t bad either. I went to Myrtle Beach for a few days with a group from the Senior Citizens Center and we had a great time. I’ve found that these Seniors who travel are a fun bunch!

I want to show you some of my favorite kits in my store at TSG this week. This first one I think IS my favorite so far because of the colors and also it has my favorite flower in it.
This is Sunflower Song:













I’ve always loved sunflowers, they are so cheerful-looking and seem to be worshipping the sun as the flowers turn to always face the sun. That is what inspired this kit! It’s available
HERE in the TSG store.

A little more about me; I live in a small city in the northern part of South Carolina with my husband of 42 years. Yes, I said 42 years! We don’t have any children but lots of nieces and nephews who show up in many of my layouts. We also have a goddaughter who is a teacher in Alabama but plans to move back to SC soon. We’ve always had cats and a couple of dogs here and there through the years. Right now we have one cat who is called “Sir”. His name is a story for another day! I’ll also show you some pictures of him sometime this week, as well as a couple of my latest layouts.

SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED


10 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

Thank you for day 2 link. However, I am getting a Not found error on the link.

Jaydensmama said...

when I click here it says not found?

Jen said...

The link has been fixed :)

dyanna said...

I love your Sunflower Song kit too :) It is just beautiful :) I am looking forward to seeing some LO's of Sir, and learning how he got such an elegant name :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! Beautiful stuff! I just had to give a shout out, esp. since I'm from the northern part of SC too (Rock Hill to be exact). Nice to see a fellow South Carolinian! :)
Thanks again!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for part 2!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!!!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks for the freebie; looking forward to hearing more about "Sir." Nothing like a good cat story!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Cher said...

I just lost several of yesterday's pieces - did not realize that the file names were the same, so yesterday's files with the same name were over written - caught it midway through 0(- I do not know how to get them back - they are not in my recycle bin - - am more upset than I thought I would be - I love fall kits - I no longer have the flower and the leaf from day one - can someone pm me at the forum or email me at chermoynihan@adelphia.net - please - with these missing elements - and from now on this week I will keep the days separate - and then renumber items as needed - thank you! Cher (cherfree)