Monday, October 1, 2007

Tuesday October 2nd

Happy Tuesday!

Well, I survived my first day back to work after vacation. The boss made me just a bit angry mostly because he is clueless about computers and thinks that all you need to do to get one working is plug it in. Lots of stupid questions in a list form that makes me angry just thinking about it. SOOOOOO, I turned it upside down and didn’t speak to him unless I needed to. Don’t say anything if you can’t say something nice, right? Other than the man, everyone else was good and not too many things needed taking care of.


Today, my girl left for 6th grade outdoor camp for 3 nights. She was pretty excited about going and running around in the mud. Her main complaint is that I wouldn’t let her bring her “girl” clothes to get filthy in. Up until July, she only wore boy’s clothes because she was self conscious about her body and she is a jock. I guess too many people that didn’t know her called her a boy this summer. She started middle school and didn’t want all the new kids to think she was a boy. I’m thinking that she didn’t want the new cute boys to think she was a boy, but what do I know. So, we shopped A LOT for girls things that are not super girly (no pink) and she wanted to take the new clothes camping. NOT. She settled on some old shorts and jogging pants with semi-girl shirts. I used my Monograms Templates and Time 4 School kit for my K layout.


My husband started a new job today with the State of Maryland working on the computer networks for the state police. He was very excited and has been trying to get in there for 2 years. While he was a contractor, he spent many hours working on the police networks and made some great contacts. I am thrilled about the benefits working for the state compared to working for a 3 man company. Now, we don’t have to pay $7000 a year for medical. Yippeee…



Brian went back to school and didn’t get in trouble today. Yeah! He is such a sweet boy but he loves to talk and make people laugh. Last year in kindergarten, he had a first year teacher and she didn’t know how to handle the boys yet. This year, he has a teacher that has a lot more experience at least enough experience to know to separate him from other kids that he gets into trouble with. I used my Monograms Templates (on sale for $7.48 for 26 templates) and Sand and Sea (On final clearance for just $2.00.


I have some great kits on sale this month in my section of the store, HERE.













Here is the preview of Day 3 of Shades of Autumn. SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

My daughter started 6th grade this year, too! Congrats on your husband's new job - sounds great! I'll have to check to see if you have your own blog - you're doing a gggreat job here!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much for another wonderful part!

Anonymous said...

Your boss sounds like mine! Good luck with teaching him while pretending he's in charge, LOL. Love the shades of autumn. TY so much for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Congrats for hubby's new job!!
Good things take time!!
TY so very much for todays DL!!!!

Deborah Misfit said...

I love this template - got you bookmarked now so I don't miss the others. Thanks so much!