Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Garden Gateway

The April issue of the Garden Gateway is now available You can read it HERE Go find out a little more about Dawn Mills of Snowsmoon's Design and the TSG Gallery Administrator Lilly Reinier!

And I JUST noticed I forgot to include a goodie from Pammyj in the newsletter! Oh my word!! She has a wonderful new kit that just came out today called "Swirled" - available HERE . For those of you who have already read the April Garden Gateway, I don't want you to miss out on the gorgeous goodie Pammyj gave me to include so make sure to re-read the newsletter (I have it included on PAGE 8 now)! Here is what you would miss if you don't go back I am SO sorry about that, Pammy!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Great Newsletter as usual Jen!!! I love the first page - I can't wait for Spring to really start! I think I'll have to buy the TSG mega to maybe help it along.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much on the headsup on the missed sampler Got it now!!!!!!
TY so very much for another AWESOME NL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen....Just read the newsletter and what a beautiful job you did....Love the articles on the designers and all the great kits available.....Also...what a great bunch of freebies offered....Bravo Dear...Great Job !!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry again...Hit publish before I entered my name...its me the Duh....Grammadiane above.....