Saturday, April 19, 2008

Walkin' On Sunshine

Thanks so much to all of you for the wonderful name suggestions for my kit! I've decided on Walkin' on Sunshine, suggested by texjudy! Thanks so much, Judy - you'll receive the kit for free! The rest of you should also be watching your PM for a goodie from me. :)


I don't know about you, but I have a real weakness for grab bags. I guess it's because I like surprises and rarely ever get any. I even have to buy my own Xmas gifts - although my dh is getting better about that.. we've been married 17 years and I'm finally starting to get through to him. :) Anyway, I'll be putting my first Personal Use grab bag in the store soon, so be watching for it! I think you'll really be happy with the contents. :D

This is my last day on the blog. I've really enjoyed reading all the comments you've left for me! Starting tomorrow, Marsha (froggypond) will be hosting for a week. I'm looking forward to seeing what she has to say!


I'll leave you with another frame pack - this one geared more towards the girls.
You can download it here. (Sorry, this link has expired).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Pam,
TYSVMFS ;-)
I love frames *LOL*

Walkin on Sunshine is the prefect name for that awesome kit.
Great choice of names and great idea from texjudy. Congrats Judy.
Hope youhave a great day.
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

WOW....What a Great name for that kit by Texjudy....Perfect.....Congrats to her...Got a busy day ahead so I hafta run.....Thanks for those Great frames Dear...I Love 'em.....Have a GR8 Weekend !! Sending a few Hugs.....

Robbi and Mike said...

Adorable Heart Frames Pammy, thank you so much. Hope you have a wonderful - quake free- weekend and looking forward to seeing your grab bag too!

Cher said...

Hi Miss Pammy J!!!
So glad you got texjudy for name - she is awesome~especially at chats - lmbo~ <:}
It has been really cool that you shared your life with us - I love reading about other people's lives - is hard to "know" someone online - and this has been a great idea for TSG!
I will pm you, k?
Love and hugs to you and yours - Cher~Leslie's Udder Mudder (cherfree) Austin, Texas

Anonymous said...

Pamela, Thank you for sharing this week and letting us have a little peak into your world! Thanks for the wonderful shares, also! Hugs, Deb P

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about presents! I've bought my own Xmas gifts one too many times, so from now on he's on his own! I love to be surprised, especially when it's with something he figured out I wanted by LISTENING to me! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Cher said...

It's me again, Pammy - Amanda Thorenson debuted her kit, "Walking On Sunshine" last week!
Hope it is okay - wanted you to knopw - it is at Digitals - I bought it and just now opened the zips!
Loves - Cher

Anonymous said...

Wow...I never expected to win a kit! But as soon as I saw it, the song just popped into my head!
But, alas, I see where Cher said that Amanda had already named a kit the same name! I guess it WAS a good name after all...lol.
Oh well...sorry...shall we try again???

Anonymous said...

what does her having a kit by the sdame name have to do with this kit. There not at the same store even. I think she should go right ahead and name it that.