Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Store Grand Opening Sale!

Did you all know that the new store is open for business? You really need to run over and check it out! It looks wonderful. Many, many thanks to everyone who put so many long hours into getting it up and running! There's a store-wide 25% off sale going on, and if you browse around you're going to find some really great deals!

A Spring Thing... no, that's not the name I decided on for my Name That Kit! :) That's the name of a kit I already have in the store. It was the featured kit in my Easy as 1, 2, 3 crop/challenge this month. If you missed out on it, you missed out on 10 freebie brag book stickits! Kay, one of my wonderful CT members has created a beautiful brag book stickit from this kit and I'll be sharing it with you today!



You can download it here. (Sorry, this link has expired).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been to the store and it looks Great....Thanks Ladies for doing such a wonderful job with it.....Pam....Thank You soooo much for this terrific BB sheet....Very pretty....gotta Run...See Ya' 2moro Dear....Have a GR8 Day....

Kim said...

I'm confused! I thought the challenge didn't end until today at midnight??? The store is awesome the my first order is placed! Looks like things are going smoothly, but I would imagine that it took you all lots of 'pain' behind the scenes. Thank you!!!!! and thanks too Pam for the BB page :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much!!!!!!!!!!