Thursday, April 3, 2008

Not Much to Tell

There really isn't much happening around here to tell about today.

I do want to remind you about the "Box of Dreams" crop with Georgia tonight at 9pm EST!! You don't want to miss out on that one!

Today was fairly uneventful for me. Drew had swimming lessons this morning (He has come SO far since last Septemeber when he didn't even like to get his face wet!). Then the boys and I had to stop at the grocery store on the way home for a few things (made myself hungry for the chicken & wild rice soup again - lol). The allergist did just call with Drew's results. Looks like he might have a very slight allergy to milk, eggs and oak trees. So he suggested that we take him off main milk products (milk, cheese, yogurt & ice cream) and eatting eggs (not to worry about items with some milk and eggs in them) for about 3 weeks and just see what happens. When I mentioned this to Drew the poor kid wasn't very happy. He LOVES milk products and every one I mentioned he would be having to cut out for awhile, he almost started crying. :( Looks like I will need to be running back to the grocery store to get some soy or rice cream milk substitutes for him.

Well, since it is 5:30pm my time, I guess I better go whip up that soup for dinner tonight. Need to make it tonight before we start the new diet with Drew tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My...that poor child...No Dairy.....I'd just die.....Well hope you have a GR8 Day....I'm on my way over to TSG.....Hugs Hon

Robbi and Mike said...

Oh boy, Poor little guy, hope its just a temporary thing to determine exactly what his allergies are :) Take it easy and have a nice day :) Hugs!