Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nice to See You!

Good Day everyone! My name is Marsha, aka Froggypond, and I am happy to be hosting our blog this week. I am even MORE excited, because I have designed a weeks worth of goodies to give to you!

I would like to share a bit about myself, and I guess the best place to start is at the beginning! I was born in Troy, NY, and have lived here most of my life. I am an ONLY child, so you can just imagine how "spoiled" I am ...(not)! I have 3 grown children: Michael, 35, Richard, 27, and Lynnsey, 25. I am Grammy to the most adorable, cutest, smartest, precious little 4 year old, Michaela. My mom lives with me, too. At the "tender" age of 84, she is in need of a bit of reorientation and help with her daily needs. I also share my home with two sisters, Punkin and Baby, my pretty lil' kitties.

Professionally, I am a RN. I am so fortunate to have a wonderful managerial position. I no longer have to work nights, weekends, or holidays, which is super for anyone in the health field.

I own my own home and can get "lost" in gardening or fall asleep for hours, floating in my pool! The downside of that, is it takes me away from my true PASSION ...designing! If they could only create a waterproof laptop, and the sun would always shine, my world would be PERFECT ...lol.

So, 'nuff about ME! Let's talk about you, and FREEBIES ... yah! I designed a lil'
mini for you today. It is on the masculine side, which I find myself creating a lot lately! Not sure why, since I love to scrap my dahlin' granddaughter, Michaela .. BUT here is a preview for you ....




Photobucket

Get it here (sorry, this link has expired) , while the getting is good ... the link will expire tomorrow!

If you are looking for "guy" kits, Froggypond says "leap over to my store, here."

Hope you have a FANTASTIC day, and see ya' back here on Monday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent mini kit! I love all these masculate kits!!

Unknown said...

Hi! and nice to meet you too!!!! We are almost neighbors (in the grand scheme of things) as I live in NY also, but down near NYC.
Thanks so much for the goodie! Love it ... it will make for a nice heritage scrap LO also!!!!! or for a kitty :-). I'm a kitty person also, and a grandma as well, and this will be nice for my 2 grandsons.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marsha....soooo good to see you here and learn a bit about you....Sounds like you have a lovely family although you DO have your hands full.....Aren't Grandchildren just the BEST !! I have 4 and Love them to pieces...By the way...Thank you soooo much or you great little mini.......Gotta run......See ya' again 2moro....Glad to meet ya' Hugs enclosed

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Marsha! Love it!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

WOW - great freebie!! Nice share of more of you!! Thanks for sharing the info and the goodie!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!! Hugs!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great mini kit! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this great freebie. I really do like it. It was really nice to learn a little bit about you. I hope we'll see some pictures of your granddaughter and your kitties this week!

Diann said...

Diann says Thank you vie wifi on Jekyll Island!

Robbi and Mike said...

So nice to know a little about those we meet here - Thank you for letting us meet ya! Sounds like me - I can get lost outside and give me sun 24/7 and Im in heaven.

THank you for the sweet sampler, very pretty! Hugs and see ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Gidday, Marsha!
Nice to meet you...I mean, learn more about you? Oh, You know what I mean!..LOL!
Thank you so much for the nifty share.. I can see LOTS of uses.. :)
See ya!
Barb, from sunny Manitoba, CANADA