Saturday, April 5, 2008

Well...It's Still Friday Where I Live :)

Can I count it if it is still Friday CST (11:42pm actually)? lol The day sort of slipped away from me without me realizing it. I'm not even too sure where the time went to. Don't you just hate those days that sort of slip away from you without you really knowing where your time went? Besides doing some school work with Drew, the only thing I can remember accomplishing was moving some of the office things downstairs to what will now be the office. Oh, and I did watch a really cute movie with my boys. My parents took Drew to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks" around Christmas and they all came back saying it was cute. So when it became available from Blockbuster on-line I immediately requested it. And I must say it is really cute! I grew up listening to the Chipmunks' Christmas every year on the record player (ah yes, the old vinyl records) at my grandparents house so they bring back very fond memories. I really enjoyed hearing some of those old songs on the new movie. In Drew's words, it was a "2 thumbs up" :)

As an apology for missing Friday, I thought I would share a little SticKit (grab it HERE -- sorry this link has expired) I just made using the TSG April Mega Kit, Spring Sorbet which you can pick up in the TSG Store HERE for just $3.49!


In case I don't make it back later today (yep - it is officially midnight my time now), I hope you all have a nice Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep it IS Saturday here and talk about letting time get away from you....I have a really full plate today and 2moro so I thought I'd sneak in here early....I've been wanting to see that Alvin Movie also...2 thumbs up Huh.....Better put it on my netflix list....Hate to run but have a busy busy day...Have a GR8 one Sweetie and thank you for the FreeB

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you for the cute Stickit Jen, and hope you get some sleep! Have a great weekend. Hugs!

Kim said...

Thanks Jen! It's a lovely stickit :)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love the color! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I grew up loving Alvin and the Chipmunks. I had all their records too. My boys didn't enjoy the movie as much as I did. It's funny how all the shows I watched as a kid are now becoming movies.